For Medical Professionals
The Breast and GYN Health Project's mission includes being a partner with healthcare professionals to help create a seamless network of care for people facing breast or gynecologic cancer. We all want patients to get the care and support they need. BGHP serves as a valuable resource for you and your patients. Working together to support the highest quality care possible for local cancer patients.
The Breast and GYN Health Project is available to assist and provide resources for medical professionals such as:
* Resources for free mammograms for women who might be income eligible
* Resources for pay for treatment for women diagnosed with breast or cervical cancer in California
* We aim to be a collaborative partner for patient/provider communication and education
* Resource to research possible out-of-area resources (medical or social support)
* Resource for patient emotional support
* Resource for patient decision support and education
* Resource for financial assistance
* Resource for patient navigation
* To refer a patient - we welcome a call from the patient, but encourage a referral phone call or fax from you. It you find it useful (but it is not required), we have created a , no additional records to send, just get the patient's consent for us to contact them.
* Need brochures and/or flyers? Please call us at 825-8345.
* Need a brief presentation for medical office staff to orient you and your patients to BGHP services? Please call us at (707) 825-8345.
* Sign up for our mailing list, there's a sign up along the right side of this webpage.
* Sign up to volunteer
* View our Calendar of Activities