Sponsor / Underwriter
Sponsors/Underwriters invest in the success of BGHP's events and activities. There are many opportunities to get involved.
- Newsletter Underwriters help defray the costs of BGHP's twice a year hard copy Newsletter, which contains an educational article, information about services, resources and upcoming events plus many thanks to our grassroots community of supporters. These high quality newsletters are mailed. Underwriters help cover the costs of production, printing and postage.
- Sales for Survivors Participating Businesses and Sponsors.
- Bidding for Good On-line Auction Business Donors and Sponsors
- Vacation Raffle Destination Donor and Sponsors
- Event Sponsors - Examples have been the Fall Concert, National Cancer Survivor Day and Cancer Fighting Kitchen educational workshop. BGHP's 20th Anniversary is in 2017 and we will be looking for supporters to help us celebrate this accomplishment.
- Participate in a Walk, Run, Zumbathon - Six River's Running Club's Atalanta's Victory All-Women's Walk and Run in May 8th, Mother's Day 2016; Marla Joy's Bayside Grange Zumbathon is scheduled for Sunday, October 30, 2016. Watch our Events for more!
- Create Your Own Event - We appreciate grassroots support. See our Grassroots Photo Gallery for just a few images of community support for BGHP.
- Special Event Giving - Some people give in honor or memory; others ask for donations to BGHP instead of birthday or wedding gifts.
For more information, please contact the Project at 707-825-8345.